im coming friend
im here i love u
Areas To Consider For Development in Becoming A More Effective INTJ
• Being more open to personal change.
• Taking care of the day to day essentials - paying more attention to the detail.
• Using hard facts in your decision making process, not just gut hunches.
• Recognising that feelings are as valuable as logic in a decision making process.
one time i actually thought i had a chance with someone
have you ever gotten to a point in a text conversation where suddENLY EVERYTHING IS CAPSLOCK AND YOU’RE BOTH JUST SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON
The Faith of the Seven
It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it. So, listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You’re always going to be afraid, even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that’s okay, because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I’m going to leave you something just so you’ll always remember… fear makes companions of us all.
when u accidently type me instead of my
accidentally typing “yeha” instead of “yeah”
alternative episode titles: part 1/?
Lemony Snicket has the best analogies:
- “Miracles are like meatballs, because nobody can exactly agree on what they are made of, where they come from, or how often they should appear.”
- “Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always…
The Doctors By Alice X Zhang
Yooo guys, prints are now available at Big Chief Studios! (There’s a bundle deal for the small gift editions, and each print has a bigger limited edition size as well.) Thank you all so much for your support, it means a lot! :)
don’t - look - round
Ep. 4 "Listen" Promo pt. 2/2